Please use the following instruction to connect your wallet to the platform:
- Login into your account on the UnitedCrowd Platform. You can log in either on the desktop or from a mobile device. Please note the following:
- Desktop: If you have installed Metamask as a desktop add-on, please use the browser for which it is installed. The platform will automatically recognize MetaMask. If you have not installed MetaMask, you can also manually choose trustwallt and imwallet
- Mobile: The platform recognizes the wallets that are installed on your device. At the bottom of this page you will find a list of wallets that can be connected to mobile devices.
- As soon as you have logged in, click on the little man symbol in the upper right corner
- Choose Connections
- Click on Connect Wallet
- Select your wallet and confirm the connection in your wallet.
- If you have difficulty doing any of the steps, please try the following tips:
- Try a different browser
- Try the desktop version if you use mobile and vice versa.
List of wallets that can be connected if using the platform on mobile devices:
Please note: To see UCT in your MetaMask wallet, you have to add the smart contract first.